Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pregnancy86 days old

Share/Bookmark
    Senior Member Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassThree FriendsCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Pregnancy

This thread is being started for 2 reasons, the first is because it's been suggested by a Moderator and the other reason is I just found out I'm going to have another baby If you are expecting and would like to share your progress, due date, cravings, things that you use to like but can't stand now or new baby items you've come across and think other women might find useful you can do all that here.

I have twin daughters age 3 and i'm expecting my 3rd child Feb 16,2018

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Challenges make life interesting, however overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

Super Moderator Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Blog entryThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion EnderMaster Tagger
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Blog Entries

Re: Pregnancy

Were the twins an easy pregnancy?
    It isn't easy being apathetic, but someone has to do it, or it will never get done.

Time spent doing nothing useful, is never wasted.

If there were no witnesses, then it wasn't me!

Tagger First ClassThree FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Blog Entries

Congratulations!

Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Blog entryCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

oops, I was so absent-minded, just started a thread on this. Not sure if I can delete it but Jessica, I think these will look cute on you:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails To view attachments your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always remember to forget the friends that proved untrue, but never forget to remember those that have stuck to you. - Albashir Adam Alhassan.

Level
    Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Cherry yes they were, I went in to labor about 7:45 am and went to the hospital only to be sent home because I was only 2 centimeters I didn't return until 5:45pm and they were born at 7:36 pm and 7:40 pm. I didn't have any pain meds but when I did ask for some it was too late lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrystone View Post
    Were the twins an easy pregnancy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Challenges make life interesting, however overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.

Level
    Blog Entries

Thank you Heather
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherly View Post
    Congratulations!

Level
    Blog Entries

Those look really comfy Annie especially the red one. I didn't know there was a thread myself on this I thought I checked but I guess I missed it Annie, I'm sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by annlee View Post
    oops, I was so absent-minded, just started a thread on this. Not sure if I can delete it but Jessica, I think these will look cute on you:

Tagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Blog entryThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Have they confirmed that it is just the one this time?

Would you like more twins?
    It isn't easy being apathetic, but someone has to do it, or it will never get done.

Created Album picturesTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryThree FriendsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Blog Entries

Oh another set of twins. Jessica is there a history of twins in your family or are yours the first?

How to have a beautiful day, think positive, be charming, do something nice for someone else, listen, laugh and most of all love.

Level
    Blog Entries

Yes it's just one baby and no I don't want anymore twins lol however we do plan on having another one after this baby
    Have they confirmed that it is just the one this time?

Would you like more twins?

Level
    Blog Entries

Karen yes there is my Grandmother was a fraternal twin, and my Dad's brother is a fraternal twin.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJay View Post
    Oh another set of twins. Jessica is there a history of twins in your family or are yours the first?

Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Blog entryCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Level

My ex is a fraternal twin. When I first met him, it took me a while to tell their differences.

Always remember to forget the friends that proved untrue, but never forget to remember those that have stuck to you. - Albashir Adam Alhassan.

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

No twins in our family, as a result, it was something I never really contemplated.

Level
    Blog Entries

Twins are so much fun, my girls have such different personalities one is such a girly girl she will freak if her clothes get a little dirty, even a tiny bit. She can't stand her hands dirty so I have to have baby wipes with me all the time in case we aren't near a bathroom to wash her hands. My other daughter doesn't care if she gets dirty, she's more laid back but she also has a temper. She doesn't listen to me very well and tries to challenge me by not doing what she's asked to do. When I ask her to pick up her toys she gives me an attitude and if I tell her I'm going to give her a time out if she doesn't pick her toys up her sister will step in and pick them up for her.
    I have to explain to her why she has to let her sister pick up her own toys but I don't think she fully understands all she knows is Mommy is asking for the toys to be picked up and shes going to do it.

When their Daddy gets home they go nuts, he can barely get in the door before they are at his feet. He has no problem with them picking up their toys he tells them once and they both do it but me it's not that easy.

Awards:
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl View Post
    Twins are so much fun, my girls have such different personalities one is such a girly girl she will freak if her clothes get a little dirty, even a tiny bit. She can't stand her hands dirty so I have to have baby wipes with me all the time in case we aren't near a bathroom to wash her hands. My other daughter doesn't care if she gets dirty, she's more laid back but she also has a temper. She doesn't listen to me very well and tries to challenge me by not doing what she's asked to do. When I ask her to pick up her toys she gives me an attitude and if I tell her I'm going to give her a time out if she doesn't pick her toys up her sister will step in and pick them up for her.
    I have to explain to her why she has to let her sister pick up her own toys but I don't think she fully understands all she knows is Mommy is asking for the toys to be picked up and shes going to do it.

When their Daddy gets home they go nuts, he can barely get in the door before they are at his feet. He has no problem with them picking up their toys he tells them once and they both do it but me it's not that easy.
    A house with children is a house full of love. We did not know we had that much love in us until we have children. From the day I knew I was pregnant with my son, all children I look at are adorable to me. I still feel that way now.

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Three year olds are fun, you are blessed.

Level
    Blog Entries

Annie I agree, children bring so much joy in to our lives.

I agree Cherry they are so much fun, I couldn't imagine my life without children. In Feb I will have my 3rd child,we always said we want a big family so probably one more after this child we will stop. My Husband would like 6 but I told my Husband lets just take it one baby at a time.

Awards:
    Level

Annie I agree, children bring so much joy in to our lives.

I agree Cherry they are so much fun, I couldn't imagine my life without children. In Feb I will have my 3rd child,we always said we want a big family so probably one more after this child we will stop. My Husband would like 6 but I told my Husband lets just take it one baby at a time.
    Do you have a live-in nanny Jessica? it is so expensive with child care nowadays.

Level
    Blog Entries

Yes we do Annie, you know you hear stories and see things on the news that happen to children in Daycare and it terrified me so I stayed home for the first year. The last 3 months before I went back to work our Nanny begin living with us which was great because it gave the girls a chance to get to know her.

Do you have a live-in nanny Jessica? it is so expensive with child care nowadays.

Awards:
    Level

Yes we do Annie, you know you hear stories and see things on the news that happen to children in Daycare and it terrified me so I stayed home for the first year. The last 3 months before I went back to work our Nanny begin living with us which was great because it gave the girls a chance to get to know her.
    This is a great arrangement Jessica, I couldn't imagine leaving my son with someone I don't know at a strange place either. I worked from home until my son was two then I drove both my baby and his nanny to my parents' 5 days a week until it was time for him to go to preschool. His preschool was less than 5 min away from my office.

Level
    Blog Entries

Wow that's nice having a preschool so close to your work. I'm curious, why did you take your Nanny and son to your Parents house?

Awards:
    Level

Wow that's nice having a preschool so close to your work. I'm curious, why did you take your Nanny and son to your Parents house?
    I was lucky Jessica, that preschool was so close to me because I worked right in Silicon Valley. That school was built, equipped, subsidized and financially supported by big names in that area like Samsung, Cadence, Huyndai, Fujitsu....the caregiver to toddler ratio was 4:1 and there were almost 100 apple computers and PCs at that center so the kids got to play on the computer at such a young age. Even the menu was designed by a nutritionist and the children meals were catered by the same service that catered meals to the executive wing at ALPS, the company I was working for at that time.

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

It certainly did your son a good service. He has turned out just fine.

Awards:
    Level

It certainly did your son a good service. He has turned out just fine.
    Cherry, I don't know how many mothers have this conversation with their adult children. I did this again this morning for the nth time. I told him that when I wanted to know his whereabouts, it wasn't because I wanted to pry or spy but because, if he is in any trouble, I will know where to start. And he should be open to me about what's going on in his life because I want to be prepared and ready if I have to help him get out of any trouble. I told him I was not judgmental or insisted him to accept my opinion but as a parent, I feel obligated to offer him my guidance when I think I should.

I feel that, at every stage in our children's life (until they have wise woman in their life:-), we have a different issue.

Awards:
    Level

Jessica, you are about 7 months away so you still have morning sickness? is it getting better?

Level
    Blog Entries

I'm 10 weeks today Annie, I haven't had any morning sickness. I get a bit nausea if I smell certain foods but I don't throw up, however I went to Costco over the weekend and as I walked past the door where you buy tires and the smell of the rubber is so strong that I felt like I was going to throw up so I went back to my car and had to wait it out, lol thank goodness I didn't throw up.

Awards:
    Level

I'm 10 weeks today Annie, I haven't had any morning sickness. I get a bit nausea if I smell certain foods but I don't throw up, however I went to Costco over the weekend and as I walked past the door where you buy tires and the smell of the rubber is so strong that I felt like I was going to throw up so I went back to my car and had to wait it out, lol thank goodness I didn't throw up.
    That's not so bad if you don't feel that way all the time. Maybe you should have some plastic bags ( the one in the supermarket used for veggies/fruits) and wet nap in your purses all the time, also how about some aromatic therapeutic oil that can help you feel better?

Level
    Blog Entries

I would hope that I had enough time to get myself to the bathroom or at least outside before I threw up lol but if not that is a great idea the only bad thing is I will probably throw up again once I see whats in the bag. lol I do have aromatherapy oil in candles as well as in my car. Bath & Body Shop has some amazing candles and they have things that go in your car too. My favorite is the Eucalyptus/Spearmint I use that in my car and my house. I do have wipes in my purse for the girls hands and face and I've used those myself lol. I'm going to look in to some other type of aromatherapy oil that will aide in my needs, Eucalyptus/Spearmint if for stress relief.

That's not so bad if you don't feel that way all the time. Maybe you should have some plastic bags ( the one in the supermarket used for veggies/fruits) and wet nap in your purses all the time, also how about some aromatic therapeutic oil that can help you feel better?

Awards:
    Level

I would hope that I had enough time to get myself to the bathroom or at least outside before I threw up lol but if not that is a great idea the only bad thing is I will probably throw up again once I see whats in the bag. lol I do have aromatherapy oil in candles as well as in my car. Bath & Body Shop has some amazing candles and they have things that go in your car too. My favorite is the Eucalyptus/Spearmint I use that in my car and my house. I do have wipes in my purse for the girls hands and face and I've used those myself lol. I'm going to look in to some other type of aromatherapy oil that will aide in my needs, Eucalyptus/Spearmint if for stress relief.
    Eucaplytus oil is my favorite as well Jessica, I helps me go to sleep too.

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Glad to hear it is all going smoothly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast