Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Naughty Thread71 days old

Share/Bookmark
    Super Moderator Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Blog entryThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting AwardDiscussion EnderMaster Tagger
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.7%
    Blog Entries

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

The Naughty Thread

I have unashamedly pinched this from our old forum, it was from a poster named Michelle.

It was fun, so here we go:

Have you ever done anything naughty, but delicious?

Does your SO like you to be naughty sometimes?

How so?

This can be as sexy as you wish, but not too graphic methinks.

Also it doesn't have to be just about sex at all.

Be as funny as you like.

I'll start.

In HS I had a You Tube (YT) account.

I posted up all kinds of crazy fun stuff.

So in a few vids we recorded ourselves dancing in just our panties.

It was really just clean fun to us.

So I posted a few of them up on YT and they were on like for months.

Then all of a sudden they got cancelled bc my aunt found out.

You?

It isn't easy being apathetic, but someone has to do it, or it will never get done.

Time spent doing nothing useful, is never wasted.

If there were no witnesses, then it wasn't me!

Tagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Blog entryThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Re: The Naughty Thread

My response was:

In my early teens we used to play the invisible rope trick with cars. lol

Have you all come across this?

Ok, it is quite simple, two kids are needed, one on each side of the road.

You stand facing each other, and when a car gets closer, one of you shouts "NOW!"

You quickly bend down, and pick up the imaginary rope, pretending to pull hard.

The driver thinks he sees his way blocked by a rope, and usually panics and brakes as hard as he can.

A good result involved the screeching of tyres.

The funny thing is, of course, had the rope been real and they drove through it, they would have negligible damage, while we would have no skin on our hands.

It isn't easy being apathetic, but someone has to do it, or it will never get done.

Senior Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Blog entryCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Frequent PosterActivity Award
    Level
    Overall activity: 100.0%

When I was in 9th grade, my cousin liked this guy in 11th grade but of course he did not like her back. So she sneaked into the parking lot and put salt into his motorbike's gas tank. Along with her, the nun accused me and two other friends of the crime and called our parents to the principal's office. Sister Benedict had me sit in front of my parents, my Dad looked at me and asked " did you do it". I told him " of course, not". That was an honest answer. I knew about it but I did not do it. My Dad got up and told the nun " there it is, she said she did not do it". When the nun tried to press further, he stopped her right on the track " sister, I have to go, I have a room full of patients waiting for me" then we left. No one ever mentioned anything to me after that.

Always remember to forget the friends that proved untrue, but never forget to remember those that have stuck to you. - Albashir Adam Alhassan.

Tagger First ClassThree FriendsCreated Album picturesCreated Blog entryVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Blog Entries

I did some naughty things when I was in jr high and high school. I grew up close to a Elementary School, I also had 4 of my best friends live on my same street (we are still friends to this day) anyway when my Parents were working at night I had my friends stay the night at my house. One night we snuck outside and went to the school, there wasn't anything behind the school yard just a field and then the bay so we hopped the fence stripped our clothes off and ran around the school yard. I couldn't tell you why we did it but we did.
    Another time we went over to the school in our PJ's and climbed up on the school roof, well these boys that lived on our street came and knocked down the bench we used to get up on the roof with and wouldn't let us down for a couple of hours. My Mom found out about that and I was grounded for 2 weeks lol.

In my senior year we would TP people's houses and this one night my friend said she wanted to TP one of our Teacher's house, she was our English Teacher and she was such a mean teacher, anyway we get to the street she lived on and my friend pointed out her house. We get out and we really do up the house good, the next day I hear my Dad talking to my Mom and he's telling her that someone TP the house of his Friend who is also a Doctor. My Dad calls me in to the living room and asked me if I knew anything about that I couldn't speak I just shook my head and walked away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    What consumes your mind controls your life.
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

I never heard of TPing, I had to look it up.

Created Album picturesTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryThree FriendsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Blog Entries

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Before starting my senior year of college all my girlfriends and i rented a lakefront place in Vermont for a week away from everything and everybody, No guys, just a girls week away. Well that didn't last long as evidently some of the guys decided to show up and pretty much take over everything ruining the end of our week. So one night we decided to entice them into a drinking game which by the way was the easiest thing to do. We shied away from drinking to much and let the guys really go at it and when they were good and drunk, i mean really a mess, we got them into a game of strip poker. Needless to say the girls didn't lose one hand and in a little while we had a deck full of naked guys pretty much passed out. So what we did was gather up all their close, I mean everything they brought and hid it in the woods. We then proceeded to leave and called then the next day and gave them hints where they could find them. Of course the hints were not good ones so we had all these guys wading in the water and running through the woods with no clothes on. We finally did tell them where they could find them and surprisingly they were really good sports about the whole thing. See, I'm not always a good girl lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    How to have a beautiful day, think positive, be charming, do something nice for someone else, listen, laugh and most of all love.

Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveCreated Blog entryCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by KJay View Post
    Before starting my senior year of college all my girlfriends and i rented a lakefront place in Vermont for a week away from everything and everybody, No guys, just a girls week away. Well that didn't last long as evidently some of the guys decided to show up and pretty much take over everything ruining the end of our week. So one night we decided to entice them into a drinking game which by the way was the easiest thing to do. We shied away from drinking to much and let the guys really go at it and when they were good and drunk, i mean really a mess, we got them into a game of strip poker. Needless to say the girls didn't lose one hand and in a little while we had a deck full of naked guys pretty much passed out. So what we did was gather up all their close, I mean everything they brought and hid it in the woods. We then proceeded to leave and called then the next day and gave them hints where they could find them. Of course the hints were not good ones so we had all these guys wading in the water and running through the woods with no clothes on. We finally did tell them where they could find them and surprisingly they were really good sports about the whole thing. See, I'm not always a good girl lol.
    That should teach them a lesson alright. This must be quite a memory!

Always remember to forget the friends that proved untrue, but never forget to remember those that have stuck to you. - Albashir Adam Alhassan.

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

KAREN!!!

shocked!

Created Album picturesTagger First ClassCreated Blog entryThree FriendsOverdrive
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cherrystone View Post
    KAREN!!!

shocked!

I know, have i ruined by good girl image???

How to have a beautiful day, think positive, be charming, do something nice for someone else, listen, laugh and most of all love.

Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annlee View Post
    That should teach them a lesson alright. This must be quite a memory!
    Annie, when i get together with my friends this always comes up and we remember just how much fun we used to have.

Awards:
    Level

Annie, when i get together with my friends this always comes up and we remember just how much fun we used to have.
    Did you girls get to see the guys completely naked? hahhah...

Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries

Did you girls get to see the guys completely naked? hahhah...
    Oh yes we did lol If you could just picture us standing there laughing, pointing and teasing all of them. It really was quite a night.....

Awards:
    Level

Oh yes we did lol If you could just picture us standing there laughing, pointing and teasing all of them. It really was quite a night.....
    Now that's really funny. The boys were good sports too.

Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries

Now that's really funny. The boys were good sports too.
    They really were Annie, for awhile we thought that we had gone too far but they were really okay with it. In fact one of them even complimented us on effort but I did warn that payback can be a *****..... They never did get us back.

Three FriendsCreated Album picturesTagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Overall activity: 0%

I have to admit I was pretty bad in college and even worse after my divorce for a little while. I have a lot of stories. Some funny and I guess fall under naughty but delicious lol some I'm not too proud of.

Awards:
    Level

Quote Originally Posted by KtJ003 View Post
    I have to admit I was pretty bad in college and even worse after my divorce for a little while. I have a lot of stories. Some funny and I guess fall under naughty but delicious lol some I'm not too proud of.
    Haha....I am glad you are still able to think back of the good time considering your weather situation. Does this mean you no longer have to worry about hurricane or storm or flood?

Three FriendsCreated Album picturesTagger First Class1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level

Nothing crazy going on in my neck of the woods yet. We are just getting some rain and light winds. Going to get the brunt of the storm tomorrow afternoon around 2pm it's looking like.

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Looking forward to this.........

Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries

I am too, I like a naughty story from time to time.

Level

Lol. What kind of story you looking for.

Awards:
    Level

I see that both Kate and Karen are okay, does this mean you ladies no longer have to worry about the weather?

Level

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful. Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

All safe where I am.

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

Lol. What kind of story you looking for.
    In the words of Marlon Brando "What have you got?"

Level

We'll I've been walked in on kind of a lot over the years. Probably the worst and most embarrassing times were when my daughter's have walked in or saw. The times in college or when a friend walked on i wad less caring about it and was more funny

Awards:
    Level
    Blog Entries

We once woke my daughter up, she was about 13 and was appalled. She was banging on the wall shouting STOPPIT!!!
    Last edited by cherrystone; 09-12-2017 at 03:14 PM.

Level

One time I was so drunk i had no idea my daughter saw me. Didn't know until the next day when she yelled at me. I was pretty upset at myself for that one.

Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries

All safe where I am.
    So happy to hear that you are okay too Kate.

Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries

I see that both Kate and Karen are okay, does this mean you ladies no longer have to worry about the weather?
    No longer have to worry, the storm is long gone and we can start getting back to normal.

Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Blog Entries

I think Kate need a good lock on her bedroom door lol.

Level

We moved a few months ago. At our old place my bedroom door didn't have a lock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast